- Impound Fee (Tow & Hook): $175
- Storage Fee (After first 24 hours): $25/day
- For vehicles with a Gross Weight (GVW) of 10,000lbs or less
- State notifications Fee (APD): $20
- Additional State Notification of Lienholders/Owners (After 72hours): $50
Police Complaint Line if any problem with an impounded vehicle cannot be resolved with the owner of this company: 404-546-4372
Cash & Credit Cards are Accepted for no additional convenience fee.
The above conditions are required by State Law and City Ordinance (Chapter 570-36 Non-Consensual Towing).
BEFORE ENTERING, please make sure you have the following information with you in order to get a RELEASE for an IMPOUND:
- YOU MUST BE THE REGISTERED OWNER of the vehicle,
- YOU MUST HAVE A NOTARIZED LETTER from the registered owner giving you permission to have the vehicle released to you,
- YOU MUST HAVE POWER OF ATTORNEY LETTER from the registered owner giving you permission.
- YOU MUST HAVE A VALID/CURRENT GOVERNMENT ISSUED ID (Ex. Driver’s License, Passport, State ID Card, or Ticket along with the booking printout with the black and white photo)
- YOU MUST HAVE A VALID/CURRENT REGISTRATION
- YOU MUST HAVE A VALID/CURRENT INSURANCE CARD
You can not show us on your phone– you must have the criteria with you so we can make copies.
Not responsible for loss of or damage to vehicles or articles left in vehicles due to fire or theft.
If you do not have paper copies of your INSURANCE, PROOF OF OWNERSHIP, OR ANY OTHER DOCUMENTATION needed to release your vehicle from the IMPOUND, please email your electronic documents to: [email protected] before coming to the window.
Documents needed to go to vehicle and pick it up
A. Provide proof of ownership.
- Current registration
- Front and back of the title with your name showing ownership with a bill of sale not older than 30 days.
B. Gov ID; one of the below:
- current drivers license
- military Id
C. Current insurance
If not in your name, then the owner’s information above AND a Certified letter authorizing you to go to the car or pick it up.
If rental car;
- Current rental agreement
- Drivers license
If owned by a company;
- business license
- owners request to release car on company web site
- proof of ownership (Title)
- hold harmless letter
In the State of Georgia, it is the owner’s responsibility to prove ownership. What we have on record from the State is what we verify it against.
If you do not have a copy of your registration, Go to Georgia Drives, click on registration renewal and follow the prompts. You are not actually renewing. When you get to the screen that has your name and the vehicle make, model, VIN number screenshot (don’t minimize it) that appears and, email to [email protected] or print that out and bring it when you come.
Pick-up hours are 9 am to 6 pm every day, including weekends.
If you can not renew online if your registration is expired, you will need an emissions test. In this case, you have to walk into the department of revenue, pay your avalion tax, and bring the receipt you are paid in full. After you get your car out of impound, you can get your emissions and complete the registration process.
It is against the law to dump your car on personal property. A $500.00 fine plus fees the towing company has acquired.
We do not give conditions of cars. We Recommend a flatbed for any car in need of a tow.
Only one person is allowed to go to the vehicle.
A $50.00 after-hours fee applies if you come after 6 pm and we have staff able to assist you AND you have all the proper paperwork to release the car and payment in full.
Picking up impounded vehicles
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTATION:
- Front & back of the title
- Hold Harmless Agreement
- Authorization Letter & must include the name ( 1st & Last) of the person picking up the vehicle
IF YOU HAVE RENTED A VEHICLE IMPOUNDED, YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTATION:
- Current/valid rental agreement & your name must be the one to whom the vehicle is rented (authorized driver is not acceptable)
- Current/valid government-issued ID (ex. driver’s license passport, ID card, or ticket along with the booking printout with black & white photo)